Thursday, July 24, 2008

Again with the Updates v.1.4

Well what heck again with the update post here. What is my problem LOL. Well anyways there isn't to much new lately. I just started watching Zero No Tsukaima. I'm on the third episode. So far I have enjoyed the first two episodes so I'm going to continue watch the rest of this first season. I will post more about that a bit later.

Again I slack off, I haven't gotten any further in the School Rumble manga so I can't really talk about that.

So what should I talk about. Maybe some cute anime girlies dancing around with dangerous sharp objects. LOL Well maybe another time :D

I guess I could say that I tried watching Twilight of the Dark Master again last night so I could write a review for this blog. But I started to fall asleep in front of my TV while I was watching it. I guess I will have to try this again either tonight or tomorrow. I guess that say a review for Twilight of the Dark Master is coming up here sometime soon.

So what do you all want me to talk about???

I reposted this post on my new web site here:  Thoughts of Everything

No comments: