Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just some brief updates v.1.5 (October's updates)

There is too much going on lately. I've just been busy and such, actually haven't had the time to really watch anime everyday like I normally do. But still make sure that I feed my anime needs, lol. Anyways, I'm still a little irritated with the Saturday lineup on [adult swim], but it fine I guess because I'll just record Code Geass and Moribito so I don't miss anymore episodes. But I still have to figure which episodes I have already missed due this schedule chance.

Other updates, I'm just about finished watching Ergo Proxy, I think I watched up to episode 21. I have also started watching Hell Girl which is being shown on the IFC channel (Independent Films Channel). I like watching anime on that channel because it not edit like it is on adult swim or the Sci-Fi channel. I would actually like to see more anime on IFC in the future.

Last piece of this update is that my birthday is coming up on the 28th of October. So I hope that I get something good for my birthday present. I would like to get a box set of Elfen Lied or another series. Or even something along that lines of music production hardware/software since I compose/produce electronic music with my computer.

Well that's it for now.

Oh BTW I should have my review of Twilight of the Dark Master up here in a couple days and possible I will add more to my reviews of Elfen Lied and True Tears.

No comments: