Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Well Massively update for the My Massive absence

So I haven't posted anything here for a good while. And I'm sorry about that although, its not like a lot of people actually sit and read it. But anyways, I've been quite busy with job hunting and working contracted IT/Computer jobs. I've also been working on an anime/manga website that I'm hoping to have online sometime soon. This site will have a forums, downloads section, and blog like news posting and such. My site will be basically a CMS (Content Managment System) website. As I'm still doing a lot of the configuration with the site and database. I'm not ready to put it up online yet. Plus I'm still working on getting the funds to pay for 5 months of web hosting (currently looking at different hosting services)XD. So with this said I'm not sure if I will keep this blog up since I will be posting most o my posts there. But I might just keep this one running and double post news items on both. I will probably keep this blog running though, but I think I will need to give it make over. I will probably just design a new layout from scratch.

Other updates I finished watching all the animes in that I had posted it my last post back in February; Soul Eater, Witchblade, REC, Hell Girl, Code Geass R2. Well actually I haven't finished watch Bleach just yet as it is still on-going. But in fact I actually finished quite a few other animes as well, I've almost watch 100 different animes, I've actaully at about 96 as you can see from this old post which I keep updating Animes I have completed, but once I have 100 on that list I will stop updating it and just create a new post for each 10 after. Some of those animes in that list I really don't recommend as they are kind of crappy. For example Psychic Wars and MD Geist II: Death Force were not that great, in fact they were garbage. The only reason I sat and watch them was just to say that I have seen them. I will never watch them again though.

Last piece of updates I had beaten God of War for the PS2 for the first time. I beat it on easy, now I working on beating it on the normal difficulty. I'm also very close to beating Resident Evil 4 on the Ps2 as well. I think that I'm currently on Chapter 5-2.

Well that is it for the moment. Thanks for reading. Reposted here on my personal web site:

No comments: